Monday, March 12, 2012

Engagement Card-wild card


DSC01168DSC01169
I made this card using my cricut and the Wild Card cartridge. I have seen so many of the talented ladies use this shape card that I wanted to try it. I cut the card and envelope at 5 inches. I only have the 12x12 mat so it was the biggest I was able to cut the envelope. I use some prima flowers and heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing power. The tag was cut from Storybook cartridge and the happy couple from the Sweethearts cartridge at 3 1/2 inches. the lady’s arm was so delicate that I had to cut it 3 time before it came just right.
I faux stitched all around the card to give it some character and on the front I cut a circle with my Martha Steward circle cutter  in the same color cardstock from the inside of the card. I love how it came out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment