Thursday, July 29, 2010

Independence Day

Ok so Im a little late with posting the picture of this layout, but since i'm the only one who sees this blog is ok, lol.
I made this layout becasue I was able to save up enough money to buy my Independence day cartridge shortly after the holiday, I have a few pictures of my children in their patriotic outfits that I want to put in this layout. I cut for the cricut cartridge were done at 3 1/2, the photo mats where embossed using my cuttlebug and the stars embossing folder. The white florish on the left is from 2 cuts joined together from the Home Decor cartridge. The one in the corner on the right side is the shift version of a florish from the Home Accents. the I heart USA was cuttlebug with my swiss dots embossing foldre. I distress the edges around the entire layout and used a blue color pad from colorbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment