Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sleeping Baby

I finally got my cricut expression and I've been dying to create a layout or something with it. I wanted to do something nice and for a baby. I has so many ideas but unfortunatly I did not have any baby paper. LOL
My husband almost had a heart attack when I told him that, he was kinda serious when he said I probably had most of the paper section from Michaels and ACMoore in our boiler room :)
I tried to organized all of my supplies by themes, I have school, wedding, vacation, beach, halloween, christmas and easter/spring. But no baby, which I think is funny because I have a 5 month old and a two year old and over 1000 pictures of my oldest daughter which I still have to put on her book. I was working and going to school when I had my first two kids so scrapbooking was never a priority, now I am using my time to create each of my kids a book that one day they would like to take and look at when they grow up. Journouling is fun, because when I look at the picture I can remember every detail and why its special, but I figure if I keep waiting I might not be able to do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment