Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christmas Card Layout

I made this layout last night, i wanted to used the christmas cards for the past year, this are my two oldest dauthers in front of the tree. I was quite a task trying to get a picture of the two of them smiling. Violet was just a complete pain the entire time. I was 9 months pregnant with Tommy and Violet was not in the mood of taking pictures, but I was going for my c-section two days after and I wanted to make sure I would send the cards before the holidays...hehehehe
Illyanna was such a great girl, she just kept smiling even though her little sister kept pulling her hair and crying. I think is because I let her wear my husbands grandmother's pearls. SHe felt so grown up. I use some Making memories christmas paper and some homemade flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment